6/07/2008

An Introduction.

Dear reader with enough time to care what I say here,

Hello.

I’m glad to know you exist.
For if you do not, then I am talking to myself.
Which would mean I am crazy.

If I am talking to myself I should purchase a blue-tooth earpiece so no one knows I am alone when I speak. Then I can look important.

This wasted web space will soon be like my room, cluttered, disorganized, without a uniting theme, full of memories and mementos, and hopefully- strangely familiar.

Dear reader with enough time to care what I say here, welcome. And leave your shoes outside.

-me.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

you posted comments on my blog! you even read my archives and posted comments there! you're like my dream blog reader. since you read the archives you know how many times i've bitched about people never commenting on my blog, but you commented like no other! that's so great!

and in response, i'm totally looking forward to impressing people with my wine knowledge and saying things like, "well, when i was wine-tasting in tuscany a few years ago i discovered that..." i never traveled before this year so saying things like that is still kind of weird and snooty to me, but i guess i'm going to be saying them. so weird!

Urv said...

LOL. It never ceases to amaze me that blogs are created to share, yet most readers are reluctant to respond.